Welcome to KitchenThyme!
KitchenThyme is a web service. The general terms of KitchenThyme below apply to all users of the website.
Responsibilities and Agreement of the Renter:
- You understand when a booking request is accepted, you are forming a binding contract between yourself and the kitchen owner.
- You agree to act professionally and show consideration for the kitchen space, equipment, and other professionals in the space.
- You understand you are expected to leave your workspace clean and tidy, follow kitchen rules and understand the cancelation policy set forth by the kitchen owner.
- You warrant that conversations you engage in between parties are truthful and accurate.
Responsibilities and Agreement of the Kitchen Owner:
- You understand when you accept a booking request, you are forming a binding contract between yourself and the kitchen renter.
- You warrant the photos of the space and any conversations between parties are truthful and accurate.
- You warrant and guarantee you have the right to post and rent the space as advertised on KitchenThyme.
- You warrant and guarantee your kitchen is licensed by the local health department without open violations.
Both Parties Agree:
- By using KitchenThyme, all parties warrant they carry valid insurance.
- By using KitchenThyme, all parties, in any transaction conducted on this site, agree to hold KitchenThyme harmless for any issues that may arise.
Rights of Content
The users themselves retain the right to all text, pictures and other content that they create in the service. The users allow others to utilize the content in accordance with the nature of the service and furthermore allow the service provider to file information and data and make changes that are necessary for the service or the study, however other rights are not transferred from the users, unless specifically otherwise agreed. The responsibility of the content lies with the user, who has produced it to the service. The service provider has the right to remove any material when it deems it necessary.
No guarantees of the functioning of the KitchenThyme service are given. The users are themselves responsible for their actions in the service and they should estimate the reliability of other users before dealing with them. The service provider can under no circumstances be liable for damage that is caused to the user. The user may not store any information or data in the service, and expect it to remain there.
The Removal of a User
The service provider has the right to remove any users from KitchenThyme and terminate their right of use of the service without any specific reason and without being liable for compensation.