How it works
If You are Posting a Kitchen Space:
- Create a profile, add a photo, and set up your payment information so you can receive payments from renters.
- Click +Post a Kitchen in the upper right hand corner and choose if the kitchen is available by the hour, day or month. Please note if you want to add all three options, you can create 3 listings with different terms. Price your listing accordingly, as KitchenThyme takes 10% of all bookings.
- Create a description, add photos, and use the preset filter checkboxes to help describe your kitchen.
- Click Post Listing at the bottom of the input page and you will be guided to set availability. Simply click and gray out the days that are not available for rent.
- Add any extra details that will help people book your space.
- After you have posted, you can go to your profile to edit listings and availability.
- You will receive booking requests through KitchenThyme messaging. Please respond promptly to help close the deal!
- Always book and accept payments through KitchenThyme to receive payment protection through our payment providers, form a binding contract, and receive a FREE certificate of insurance manager.
- If someone is booking on a recurring a basis, have them request and book through KitchenThyme for continued protection.
If You are a Renting a Kitchen Space:
- We offer discounted, short term insurance for your needs. If you don't have insurance, you can get a discounted quote and sign up in minutes here.
- Create a profile, add your photo, and connect your PayPal account for payments.
- Choose your business description to help others learn about your unique business needs.
- Create a description and let others know a little more about you.
- From here you can simply Browse Kitchen Spaces and submit requests for bookings or ask questions directly to the kitchen owner.
- +Post I Need a Kitchen and let others know about you and your business! Kitchen owners will see there are chefs, businesses, food trucks, startups and more that need space! Kitchen owners can also reach out to you if they think their kitchen meets your unique needs. Posting your needs is not required, but we hope it helps to find matches!
- Always book and pay through KitchenThyme for added transaction protection, creating a legal contract, and proper e-trail for your protection.
Please reach out to us with any questions, assistance in listing your space, booking, or any other concerns. We can be reached via email with the Contact Us link on the top menu bar or the footer. Thank you and happy KitchenThyme!